If you need help with installation of my backgrounds, please email her OR If you would like a 2 column background in a 3... trendyblogs {at} gmail (dot) com Thank You!

Bloggers New Face Lift

Okay Blogger fans, it's finally here!!  Blogger is getting a face lift.  I love the Blogger platform in comparison to other blogging forms out there.  This is just me.  I know that there are a lot of you out there that feel the same.

Blogger was limiting in there selection of templates and so the web grew with TONS of people making fun "trendy" templates for blogger clients to use.  Myself included.  Now Blogger has heard our cry for help with 'trendy' designs  and layouts to add to our blogs.

Check out 'Blogger in Draft'!!

If you like the new set-up but still want a more personalized look, let me know!!  I offer 'trendy' solutions for your blogging needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment